Grow with us Investors
The restrictions we have with regards to access for technological upliftment in specified communities is surprisingly today, still unstable, leading a child to Matriculation, yet never even had a chance to check out solitaire on a desktop. CherLano has identified this.
We have in the interim of political instability, proposed and programmed formal and non formal education for community development for groups of our youth. These programs are conducted in the form of little workshops with the assistance of the necessary and experienced and certified members and staff of Cherlano, in commitment to the youth of KwaZulu-Natal and neighboring communities.
Activities of the reining programs is carried out in the form of short term hands on exposure and self experience. Formulation of these programs will be youth knowledgeable and capable, all in order and to learn, in a user friendly and adult mannered environment.
The definition of Development, is to bring to a more advanced or effective state, to cause to grow and expand to bring into being, to become more operational and to manifest! The key elements for development is the formation of a community as one organization united for change.
CherLano have molded our very own backgrounds, our province socio-cultural characteristics, and confidence in change, in the departments of formal and non formal education.
Our firm have invaded a void gap that needed to be filled. Even though still a small firm who is still climbing, with the blessed assistance of our communities reaching out and giving us a longer arm with materials, whether it be a Pc to train typing, or even a outfit to dance in, they have indeed helped us to this point.
Because of also, the love of a sponsor in Durban, Pinnacle Shipping Solutions, we have successfully completed our first somester of training and building skills, formal and non formal, for our youth.
A little venue we have started with is our office, our computer skills hall, as well as our rehearsal space when it’s rainy outside, yet CherLano is firm and stand proud as a CIPC registered firm with an extremely different form of service and production. Our product is unique, our product may even be your next manager!
CherLano Pty Ltd thank you for your time running over our proposal and introduction and hope to see our candidate in your office or hosting your next event very soon!
Means of assistance:
We ask the public to please purchase one of our eBooks monthly.
Please Find me SA –
Pinnacle Skillz Pc Upliftment Course
Twister’s Dance Foundation (since 2005)
Terms and conditions
To the access and use of this Website the following Website terms and conditions apply. By using and continuing to use the Website you explicitly agree to these terms, last updated on 18 April 2019.
Article 1 – Definitions
1. Website Terms and Conditions: the website terms and conditions, irrespective of the way in which they are issued (referred to as “these terms”).
2. Cherlano PTY (LTD): the limited private company with its firm situated in Durban, South Africa under CIPC registration number 2016/002598/07 (referred to as “our”, “we” or “us”).
3. User: the party who uses Services, either for personal use or on behalf of User’s business, institution, agency, or organisation (referred to as “your”, “you”, or “yourself”). User is at least eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age of majority in User’s jurisdiction, if greater.
4. Website: all Materials, Publications, and Services hosted on web servers and served via domain name (www.)tashtan.co.za or its corresponding Internet Protocol (IP) address(es) or any other domain name or corresponding IP address(es) operated by Cherlano PTY (LTD).
5. Publication: any electronic or printed document containing information from any of the Cherlano PTY (LTD) databases developed, operated, and commercialised by Cherlano PTY (LTD).
6. Material: any information, page, document, software, database, or Publication made available to User by Cherlano PTY (LTD).
7. Services: all activities of Cherlano PTY (LTD) that are the subject to any offer, proposal, agreement or other juristic act in the relationship between Cherlano PTY (LTD) and User, including – but not restricted to – the offering of Materials and Publications, the verification of numbering plans data by means of – but not limited to – Application Programming Interfaces (API’s), or the granting of access to (specific portions of) the Website.
8. Agreement: the agreement between Cherlano PTY (LTD) and User (referred to as “this agreement”).
9. Spam: unsolicited electronic messages sent indiscriminately and typically for commercial purposes to a large number of people at once.
10. Cookie: an electronic message given to User’s web browser by Cherlano PTY (LTD)’s Website. A session cookie is erased when you close your web browser. A persistent cookie is stored on your computer until it expires.
Article 2 – Scope
1. You fully understand and completely agree with these terms simply by using and continuing to use our Website. If you are using our Services on behalf of a business or organisation, that business or organisation accepts these terms. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you must not and cannot use our Services.
2. These terms apply to and constitute part of all agreements and other juristic acts, whether made orally, in writing, electronically or in any other form, regarding the use of our Services by you or on your behalf.
3. These terms also apply to our Services that we subcontracted with third parties, whether fully or in part, or for which we (partially) contract a third party.
4. We hereby explicitly waive the applicability of any (purchasing) terms and conditions on your part.
5. Any deviations from these terms shall only be valid if these have been expressly agreed upon by both us and you.
6. If and insofar as any stipulation contained in these terms shall be nullified, all further provisions made in these terms shall remain in full force. We shall consult with you on any new provision that is to substitute the invalid or nullified provision, and in doing so we shall aim to cover the purport of the invalid or nullified stipulation to the greatest possible extent.
7. We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time. Any new Website Terms and Conditions will be notified to you by email and/or via a suitable announcement on our Website. These new terms will apply thirty (30) days after the notification has been given. If you continue to access our Website and/or use our Services after the date on which these new terms come into effect you shall be bound to them.
Article 3 – Delivery
1. Delivery of Materials, Publications, and other results of Services occurs primarily via the Website.
Article 4 – Allowed uses
1. You may use our Website for lawful purposes only. Your use of our Website must not infringe upon the rights of any other party. You may request permission to use copyrighted Materials from our Website by contacting us.
2. You are granted a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence for personal or non-commercial use to:
o view Materials from and use Services on our Website;
o print Materials from and use Services on our Website;
o download Materials from our Website for caching purposes.
o You may resell, or otherwise sub-license Materials and Services from our Website
3. Materials on our Website explicitly made available to you for redistribution may only be redistributed within the business, institution, agency, or organisation on whose behalf you are acting for the purpose of this agreement.
Article 5 – Restricted uses
1. You are not allowed to:
o show Materials and Services from our Website in public;
o collect or mine Materials and Services from our Website in an automated and/or a systematic fashion (database reverse engineering);
o republish Materials and Services from our Website, including republication on another website;
Rent or otherwise sub-license Materials and Services from our Website; or copy, duplicate, adapt, edit or otherwise modify, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, reproduce, commercialise, make publicly available, show or play in public, or otherwise exploit our Materials and Services from our Website; redistribute Materials and Services from our Website, unless expressly made available for redistribution.
2. You have no other rights with respect to the use of our Services than the ones expressly granted under our Allowed uses.
Article 6 – Personal data protection
1. We strive to fully comply with the personal data protection in accordance with the rules and regulations of the CPA act of South Africa. We try to gather the least possible amount of personal data necessary for the performance of our Services. In such cases where the results of our Services depend on the correct, complete, and timely delivery of personal data by you, you will provide all information that can reasonably be deemed necessary for the performance of our Services.
2. All personal data can be submitted to and received from our Website by using Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cryptographic protocols. However, we cannot guarantee the security of submitted personal data, because transmission of personal data over the Internet is inherently insecure.
3. You must keep your login details confidential. We do not know your password, because it is stored hashed and encrypted. We shall never publish your e-mail address or ask for your password, except when you sign up or sign in on our Website.
4. We shall take every reasonable technical and organisational precaution to prevent the misuse, abuse, corruption, loss, or modification of your personal data. All personal data is stored on secure, firewall- and password-protected servers.
5. We may collect, store, and use the following types of personal data:
o information about your computer and visits to and use of our Services, including IP address, referral source IP address, geographical location, web browser type and version, operating system;
o information you provide for the purpose of registering;
o information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our Services, newsletters and/or e-mail notifications;
o information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our Services, including information relating to any purchases you make;
o any other information that you choose to provide to us.
6. We shall use your personal data only for the purpose of:
o administering and enabling use of our Services;
o personalising the web browsing experience;
o sending e-mail notifications;
o sending newsletters with your consent;
o sending general (non-marketing) commercial communications with your consent;
o sending tenders, statements, invoices, or other relevant documents;
o collecting payments for purchases of Services;
o handling questions or complaints related to the use of our Services.
7. We shall never give your personal data to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing without your consent.
8. We may disclose your personal data to relevant employees only, and exclusively insofar as reasonably necessary for the above-stated purposes.
9. We shall not be liable for damages suffered by you as a result of handing over your personal data, even if it is afterwards determined that there was no legal obligation to do so.
10. You shall indemnify us against all third-party claims which may be filed against us because of an (alleged) violation of the CPA Act and/or other laws concerning processing personal data which is not imputable to us.
11. You have the right to make a written request to us to provide within thirty (30) days any personal data we hold about you, provided you have sufficient proof of identity. You have the right to request we delete any personal data we hold about you. We may deny your request, if the information is necessary for the prosecution of criminal offenses or to protect rights of others.
Article 7 – Cookies
1. We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst using our Services. We do not use persistent cookies.
2. We use Google Analytics cookies to generate and analyse statistical and other information about aggregate Website use by means of cookies stored on your computer. For this purpose we have signed a data processing agreement with Google. We have instructed Google to mask the last octet of your IP, and not to share any Google Analytics data with any other Google service.
3. We may use Google AdSense cookies to enable it to serve ads to you, but only with your explicit consent.
Article 8 – Spam
1. We have a zero-tolerance for spam. Spam received on e-mail addresses controlled or owned by us may be reported.
2. We may use automated spam filtering on incoming e-mails. You must notify us, if you believe a legitimate e-mail has been filtered out.
3. You will notify us if you have received an e-mail that appears to have been sent from our systems and may be considered to be spam.
Article 9 – Linking
1. The Website may contain links to websites operated or owned by third parties. We accept no responsibility for the contents of these websites or for any loss or damage caused to you by visiting them.
2. If you request the deletion of a link to a third party website from our Website, and have a legal right to do so, we must comply within thirty (30) days.
3. You are allowed to link to our Website under the condition that:
o the link points to an existing page;
o the link is not misleading;
o the accompanying link text is appropriate.
4. You are not allowed to link to our Website by using:
o inline linking techniques or complex scripting;
o content framing or similar techniques;
o our logo without our express consent.
5. If we request the deletion of links to our Website from a third party website, over which you have control, you must comply within thirty (30) days.
Article 10 – Intellectual property
1. All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to database rights and/or copyrights as to the Publications and Materials developed and/or used in preparation of or for the performance of our Services, including but not limited to the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material, or that may result from these, shall remain exclusively vested in us and its licensors.
2. Your use of our Services shall never lead to any transfer of intellectual property rights.
3. You are encouraged to report to us all Materials on our Website that you believe in good faith are infringing on the intellectual property rights of others or yourself.
4. We may bring legal proceedings against you, if you are discovered to be using copyrighted Materials in contravention of the Allowed uses in these terms. We may be seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you from using Materials on our Website. You can also be ordered to pay legal costs.
Article 11 – Liability
1. In performing our Services we will act to the best of our ability.
2. We cannot guarantee completeness or accuracy as to achieving any particular result. The information on our Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated, or become unavailable without notice. All Materials on our Website are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
3. We do not represent that the use of Materials from our Website does not infringe upon the rights of third parties.
4. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct or indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of our Services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs of other data or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Liability for direct damages can only arise in the relationship between us and a Client for whom we perform Services in the context of an agreement, within the limits of the General Terms and Conditions.
Article 12 – Disputes, jurisdiction, and applicable law
1. These terms shall be governed under the Laws of South Africa .
2. Any disputes between us and yourself regarding these terms shall be exclusively submitted to a competent court in the District of Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal.
Effective Date: October 17, 2019
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Cherlano PTY (LTD) and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Cherlano PTY (LTD). We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Cherlano PTY (LTD) takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Cherlano PTY LTD has developed this Privacy Statement to explain how we may collect, retain, process, share and transfer your Personal Data when you visit our Sites or use our Services. This Privacy Statement applies to your Personal Data when you visit Sites or use Services, and does not apply to online websites or services that we do not own or control, including websites or services of other Users that may use Cherlano PTY LTD.
This Privacy Statement is designed to help you obtain information about our privacy practices and to help you understand your privacy choices when you use our Sites and Services. Please note that our Service offerings may vary by region.
We have defined some terms that we use throughout the Privacy Statement. You can find the meaning of a capitalized term in the Definitions section.
Please contact us on query regarding our Privacy Statement. if you have questions about our practices that are not addressed in this Privacy Statement.
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect information about you when you visit our Sites or use our Services, including the following:
• Registration and use information – When you register to use our Services by establishing an Account, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to offer and fulfill the Services you request. Depending on the Services you choose, we may require you to provide us with your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and identification information to establish an Account. We may require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Services.
• Transaction and experience information – When you use our Services or access our Sites, for example, to make purchases from products or services, to receive money or to process payments,, we collect information about the transaction, as well as other information associated with the transaction such as amount sent or requested, amount paid for products or services, merchant information, including information about any funding instruments used to complete the transaction, Device Information, Technical Usage Data, and Geolocation. This is especially important to any donations or investments to our purchasing or investment accounts..
• Participant information – When you use our Services or access our Sites, we collect Personal Data you provide us about the other participants associated with the transaction.
o Send or request money: When you send or request money through the Services, we collect Personal Data such as name, postal address, telephone number, and financial account information about the participant who is receiving money from you or sending money to you. The extent of Personal Data required about a participant may vary depending on the Services you are using to send or request money.
o Pay or request someone else to pay a bill: If you use our Services to pay a bill for the benefit of someone else, or if you request a User to pay a bill for you, we collect Personal Data from you about the account holder such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and account number of the bill that you intend to pay or request to be paid.
o Add value to your accounts: If you use our Services to add value to your Account or any other account you may have, or if you ask a User to add value to any of these accounts, we may collect Personal Data from you about the other party, or from the other party about you to facilitate the request. For example, if you use our Services to reload a mobile phone, or to request value be added to your mobile account, we may collect Personal Data and other information including mobile account number from the other participant.
o This is especially important to us, especially with regard to records of BTC or Currency purchasing.
• Information that you choose to provide us to obtain additional Services or specific online Services – If you request or participate in an optional Site feature, or request enhanced Services or other elective functionality, we may collect additional information from you. We will provide you with a separate notice at the time of collection, if the use of that information differs from the uses disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
• Information about you if you use the Service “Checkout without a PayPal Account” – Certain limited Services are available without being required to log in to or establish an Account, also referred to as Checkout without a PayPal Account.
• Other information we collect related to your use of our Sites or Services – We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our customer support team.
3. Why Do We Retain Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain Personal Data for longer periods than required by law if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law. If your Account is closed, we may take steps to mask Personal Data and other information, but we reserve our ability to retain and access the data for so long as required to comply with applicable laws. We will continue to use and disclose such Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
4. To comply with our obligations and to enforce the terms of our Sites and Services, including to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
• To make it easier for you to find and connect with others, we may use your information you have shared with the Service to suggest connections between you and people you may know. For example, we may associate information that we learn about you through your and your contacts’ use of the Services, and information you and others provide to suggest people you may know or may want to transact with through our Services. Social functionality and features designed to simplify your use of the Services with others vary by Service.
• To respond to your requests, for example to contact you about a question you submitted to our customer service team.
With your consent: We also will share your Personal Data and other information with your consent or direction, including if you authorize an account connection with a third-party account or platform.
6. How Do We Work with Other Services and Platforms?
A significant benefit and innovation of Cherlamo PTY LTD Services, is that you can connect your Account with a third-party account or platform. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, an “account connection” with such a third-party is a connection you authorize or enable between your Account and a non-connected Cherlano PTY LTD account, payment instrument, or platform that you lawfully control or own. Only when you authorize such a connection, Cherlano PTY LTD and the third-party will exchange your Personal Data and other information directly. Examples of account connections include:
• linking your Account to a social media account or social messaging service;
• connecting your Account to a third-party data aggregation or financial services company, if you provide such company with your Account log-in credentials; or
• using your Account to make payments to a merchant or allowing a merchant to charge your Account.
If you choose to create an account connection, we may receive information from the third-party
o in Services or all of the Services may be unavailable to you.
o Location and other device-level information. The device you use to access the Sites or Services may collect information about you, including Geolocation Information and User usage data that PayPal may then collect and use. For information about your ability to restrict the collection and use of such information, please use the settings available in the device.
• Choices Relating to Cookies
• You may have options available to manage your cookies preferences. For example, your browser or internet device may allow you delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. You can learn more by visiting AboutCookies.org. You may choose to enable these options, but doing so may prevent you from using many of the core features and functions available on a Service or Site.
• You can learn more about our cookies and tracking technologies by visiting the Statement on Cookies and Tracking Technologies page.
• Choices Relating to Your Registration and Account Information
o If you have an Account, you generally may review and edit Personal Data by logging in and updating the information directly or by contacting us. Contact us if you do not have an Account or if you have questions about your Account information or other Personal Data.
• Choices Relating to Communication
o Notices, Alerts and Updates from Us:
o Marketing: We may send you marketing content about our Sites, Services, products, products we jointly offer with financial institutions, as well as the products and services of unaffiliated third parties and members of the PayPal corporate family through various communication channels, for example, email, text, pop-ups, push notifications, and messaging applications. You may opt out of these marketing communications by following the instructions in the communications you receive. If you have an Account with us, you may also adjust your communication preferences in your Account settings. For messages sent via push notifications, you may manage your preferences in your device.
o Informational and Other: We will send communications to you that are required or necessary to send to Users of our Services, notifications that contain important information and other communications that you request from us. You may not opt out of receiving these communications. However, you may be able to adjust the media and format through which you receive these notices.
9. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.
Changes to This Privacy Statement.
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our business, the Sites or Services, or applicable laws. The revised Privacy Statement will be effective as of the published effective date.
If the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice by posting notice of the change on the “Policy Update” page of our website. We also may notify Users of the change using email or other means.
12. Contact Us
You may contact us if you have general questions about our Privacy Statement and practices or questions about your Account information or Personal Data.
We want to make sure your questions go to the right place:
• Click here. to contact us about your account.
Process means any method or way that we handle Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, and consultation, disclosure by transmission, disseminating or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data.
Services means any products, services, content, features, technologies, or functions, and all related websites, applications and services offered to you by Cherlano PTY LTD, in connection with an Account or Checkout without a PayPal Account.
Sites means the websites, mobile apps, official social media platforms, or other online properties through which PayPal offers the Services and which has posted or linked to this Privacy Statement.
Technical Usage Data means information we collect from your phone, computer or other device that you use to access the Sites or Services. Technical Usage Data tells us how you use the Sites and Services, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites and the way you use our Services, including your IP address, statistics regarding how pages are loaded or viewed, the websites you visited before coming to the Sites and other usage and browsing information collected through Cookies.
User means an individual who uses the Services or accesses the Sites and has established a relationship with (for example, by opening an Account and agreeing to the PayPal or Xoom User Agreement) or otherwise uses the Services as a buyer, seller or other type of participant to a transaction, including a Checkout without a PayPal Account.
14. Additional Information
The information provided in this section may be specific to customers depending on your region or is provided to Cherlano PTY LTD from third parties whom you may interact with when using the Services. You can contact us if you have any questions about the details in this section.